You can see the Gypsy Wranglers most every week
at the in Amherst, MA.
For over a decade we have entertained the brunchtime patrons on Sundays from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
If you are in the area, come join us for this relaxed performance, often featuring top regional guest artists.
To receive announcements of upcoming
public performances, join our mailing list:
— Add me to list! —
Performing with the Belchertown, MA Community Band
Notable past performances include:
• Champlain Valley Folk Festival, Burlington VT
• Summerfest, New Bedford MA
• Green River Festival, Greenfield MA
• Solarfest, Poultney VT
• Iron Horse, Northampton MA
• Ironwood Stage and Grill, Calgary AB
• Western & Swing Week - Ashokan, NY
• Carrefour Mondial de l’Accordeon, Montmagny, Quebec
• Kimberley Int'l Accordion Championships, Kimberley BC
• Quinnetucket II Cruise, Northfield MA
• North Quabbin Garlic and Arts Festival, Orange MA
A few comments we've received:
“Our audiences were delighted by their combination of high spirits and terrific musicianship, both at the concert stages and the dance stage. They brought swing and edge and color to our festival and a large charge of sheer fun.”
— R.D. Eno, Program Chair, Champlain Valley Folk Festival
“The Gypsy Wranglers opened the festival in a workshop called "Expect the Unexpected: music that surprises and delights". That proved to be the perfect description of this musically exciting and fun loving band. The Wranglers delighted the Summerfest crowd.”
— Alan & Helene Korolenko, Artistic Directors, New Bedford Summerfest
" Je profites de l'occasion pour souligner l'excellence et le professionnalisme de votre groupe ainsi que toute l'énergie et la joie de vivre exprimé lors de vos différentes prestations."
— Raynald Ouellet, Directeur artistique, Carrefour mondial de l'accordéon